Monday, May 19, 2014

One

Preparation

Depending on how well you know me, you may know that I'm going to be spending some time traveling this summer. The trip evolved out of Gabe's need to be in the United States to (hopefully) process a study visa to come back to Victoria in the fall.

 My basic itinerary is that I'm going to join him for June, come back to work in July and join him again in August before the start of the school year. During this time we're going to visit our dear friend Blane, visit Chicago to see Gabe's family, do at least one backpacking trip (so far) and do Burning Man on the way home.

I read an article a few months ago that I've left open in a Firefox tab, thinking about how to start a discussion. The title of the article is that Busy Isn't Respectable Any More.

So while I have been doing a lot in the last couple weeks to store everything in our apartment and get my work to a place where I can leave for 5 weeks, I wouldn't say I have been busy.

Here's the article:

http://www.tylerwardis.com/busy-isnt-respectable-anymore/

Here's a picture of the beautiful Bella from my last ride this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment